Is your system running constantly all throughout the day without cooling? Then something is wrong which needs fixing right away. If you ignore your heating or cooling system problems, you may end up paying more with the high energy bill. This is why you have to get it fixed as soon as possible without wasting money on services that are not needed.
Eastwood Air has the most affordable diagnostics and repair services. They can offer you repairs and installations on air conditioners, heaters, ventilation systems, and furnaces. All of these with a 30-day warranty on parts and labor. With more than a decade of experience, their trained technicians know what your system needs.
Eastwood Air Furnace and AC Tune-Up
If you have leaks and repair problems with your cooling system, the preventive maintenance and diagnostic services are all you need from Eastwood Air of Lodi, California. They offer homeowners, real estate companies as well as building contractors with cost-effective climate control services starting at $60. Visit http://www.eastwoodairlodi.com/ to learn more about their offers.
Maintenance and Repair
For as low as $60, Eastwood Air can come over to your location and do a full diagnostic test. Once the problem and the source of failure are identified, their expert technicians will be able to provide you with a recommendation of solution based on your issue. These technicians are experts in working with capacitors, electrical motors, compressors, gas valves, control boards and ignition components.
How Often Should You Have Your AC Serviced?
You might have heard about making sure that you have your air conditioner serviced regularly. This is actually true, especially before the warm weather starts. To make sure that your system works 24 hours a day 7 days a week, like your car, it needs regular care to perform at its best.
The Benefits of Air Conditioner Maintenance
Making sure that your system is well-maintained, this will help you save time and money on repairs and replacements. If you have a yearly tuneup, you can benefit from these advantages:
- Longer Air Conditioner Life Span. the air conditioner should be able to last for 10 to 20 years, and some can even last for 30 years. The lifespan of your AC will depend on how you maintain it. Systems that receive little to no care may last shorter than 10 years.
- Save from Utility Bills. When the AC system is serviced regularly, it will perform efficiently. The more efficient it is the lesser charges on electricity.
- Peace of Mind. Since you air conditioning system is working properly, you will not have problems with it in times that you will be needing to use the AC. Make sure that the parts are replaced before they wear out to avoid damaging your equipment.
- Save on Repair Bills. If your AC is maintained regularly, it will run smoothly. When it runs smoothly, then you will not have problems with it breaking down and have it repaired.
- Best Indoor Comfort. If your air conditioning is not maintained properly, it will work but will not be as satisfactory as the one that is maintained regularly.
Replacing Filters Every Month
Knowing when your filter gets clogged with dust and dirt is very important. Because if this happens, your air conditioner will work double time to produce cool air. This can wear the system and damage the motor easily. A dirty filter can also have contaminants that you and your family can inhale. This is why it is important to make sure that you clean or replace your filter every month. If you live in a dusty area or if you have pets, you might need to change it more frequently.