When you work with countless different types of personalities within 8-10 hours a day, conflicts can sometimes arise. Working with some colleagues can be difficult or impossible. Visit https://bridgeworkslongbeach.com/virtual-office/ for best coworking place. Workplace relationships have a big impact on your behavior – good relationships can make workdays more enjoyable and help you be more successful, while bad relationships can be distracting and waste valuable time.
To protect good relationships and avoid bad things, there are certain behaviors to adopt and others to avoid during work. Here are 7 tips for working with your colleagues:
- Communication is the key. The best way to know someone is to spend time together and talk to them. Find something you share in common – they have children, exercise, enjoy sports, visit the same café, etc. However, continue to use information obtained from rumors about colleagues, known to bring people together but have a negative impact on the environment at the workplace.
- Keep your emotions in check. Avoid showing negative behaviors, such as physical discomfort, prevention of eye contact or even hate, in the face of a colleague you are ignoring. Learn to control your feelings, agree to disagree, and most importantly, be respectful if you do not feel that way.
- Be careful. Find ways to go beyond your main function. Keeping your head and doing your work in 8-10 hours a day cannot get you too far. Offer to help a dead colleague, bring bakery products or hold the door or lift.
- Smile and say hello. One of the easiest ways to keep positive energy is to smile and say hello to everyone. This is a great way to start a conversation with a colleague who does not know very well or who only identifies him during a busy day. Make it a goal to remember as positive Polly, not negative Nancy.
- Work on your social skills. Much of getting along with colleagues can read social bookmarks. Get best cool coworking space at https://bridgeworkslongbeach.com/virtual-office/ today. Specifically, in group discussions, study the situation and follow it accordingly. In other words, measure your audience first, then change enough people to form a link. The opposite is the expectation that the state of society is following you, which can lead to social thought and uncomfortable situations.
- Do not think. You know what to say about the assumptions … Before reacting excessively in a given situation, do not forget to remain calm and to have all the facts in mind. Get clarification (in an unusual way) from the parties involved and try to get an idea of where your colleagues come from because that may not have anything to do with you. Only after taking the time to process all the information, you should be able to react with the correct chain of command.
- Avoid office politics. It is best to completely disrupt office politics. Do not get caught up in the healing game of choosing sides, featuring handsome boys and bad guys, or brown noses. It’s best to stay neutral and focused, and always be yourself.
At the end, keep in mind that you are doing a good job every day. The difference can be made between starting a good relationship with a colleague or an unemployed person who may eventually meet.
Do you have any tips to add or a funny anecdote to share fake fellowship relationships? Space Office scenes are always remembered when discussing how to work with colleagues.